June ninth, 2021
12:00 PM – 12:30 PM EDT
The vitality market has undergone vital change prior to now 12 months, with much more on the horizon. Be a part of us for a webinar collection as we discover how these modifications have formed—and can proceed to impression—the vitality trade, together with discussions of what’s to come back.
On June 9, McDermott companions Edward Zaelke and Parker Lee will host Shawn Cumberland, Managing Companion of Vitality Transition of EnCap Investments, and Alex Jackson, Director at Quantum Vitality Companions, to debate how non-public fairness funds that historically centered on standard oil and gasoline have pivoted to speculate closely in inexperienced vitality companies in reference to the vitality transition.
Throughout this 30-minute complimentary webinar, we are going to cowl:
- What attracted each EnCap and Quantum to inexperienced vitality investing and what every agency’s reactions have been to that strategy
- Benefits and examples of approaching inexperienced vitality investing with a contemporary trade perspective
- Successfully speaking a long-term dedication to inexperienced vitality investing
- Variations within the composition of, and relationships with, restricted companions of their vitality transition funds as in comparison with their standard oil and gasoline funds
- Which facets of the inexperienced vitality market are enticing and which of them to keep away from
Shawn Cumberland | Managing Companion, Vitality Transition, EnCap Investments
Alex Jackson | Director, Quantum Vitality Companions